Search My Blog

Sunday 13 May 2012

My Awkward Dream

My awkward dream, was really scary -- sort of but, fun too. It was really adventurous.


It was a cold, dark night. The thunder was rolling and rumbling. " Oh! mighty Zeus is angry again!" I didn't like these kind of nights but then, it was time for an adventure. I started to look at my surroundings. I suddenly got a glimpse of an American flag. Next to it was a billboard that read "New York-Empire State Building. LOOK UP."


I looked up and I saw the building but I saw something else too. Above the building was a great big gap and there was a huge platform kind of a thing and I guessed what it was immediately, MOUNT OLYMPUS! The place where the Greek gods live. But, I wondered how I could see it and others not. It might either be that I could see through the mist or that I was a demi-god. I choose the first option because, being a demigod is harder than you think. You get attacked by monsters every time, if you're out of camp half-blood's magical borders.

2 comments:

  1. Tushita, a very interesting dream, although, it seems like you borrowed the idea from Percy Jackson.
    It's a great idea to format important text. Your style of writing is commendable! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tushita,
    that's very interesting and I'm impressed by your knowledge of Greek gods and mythology! Who is your favourite Greek god and why? How did the dream continue?

    ReplyDelete