Search My Blog

Monday 16 April 2012

Chronology on holidays


THE FIRST DAY OF MY HOLIDAYS 
I really enjoyed my holidays. Actually, all I did in my holidays was swim, read some books, play computer games and do a fun exercise course in the club. I had a lot of fun.

My first day of holidays was a bit like this: I woke up at 10:00 a.m. and had a delicious breakfast of bread, sausage and bacon (My holiday special !). Then, I did some jumping around the whole house listening to music. After that, I went to see how the construction in my new room was going. Our old kitchen was going to be my room. I then played Computer Games in my laptop for an hour. I started eating my lunch at 1:30 p.m. gradually, enjoying every bit of it till 2:15 p.m. I was so tired that I eventually fell asleep reading Mark Twain’s Tom Sawyer on the bed in the AC room.

I woke up at 4:30p.m.Afterwards, I went to my father’s room and he asked me to join an agility course in the club. He explained everything I’ll be doing and even told me that it was games day that day. So, I agreed to join the course at 5:00 p.m. from that day onwards. Then, I reached the club and I got big surprise. My friend Sonal was there too. Gradually, the fun began increasing in the game. The class was for 1 hour. Then after the class I and Sonal went for swimming together. We were enjoying so much that we didn’t even have a count of the time and played for one and a half hours. Next me and my friend went to the food court and had some junk and went to our homes.


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stand corrected - you don't have to use a comma after every conjunction, I actually meant after the connectives like 'then', 'next', etc.

      Delete
  2. The highlighted bit is not seen here. So, I've emailed it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tushita,
    This sounds like a really enjoyable day - eating, activities, eating your favourite foods, seeing friends, catching up on rest and sleep - it sounds almost perfect!
    What did you do on the other days? I hope that you did any work that you needed to complete for Miss Archana, and that you were helpful at home for your family.
    I was on holiday in Tanzania and Zanzibar - what do you know about these places? Perhaps you could find out and reply to me.
    I am now at the Academy in Mombasa and only return to Hyderabad at the start of next month.
    Best Wishes,
    Mr James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun on all the days and I did my homework too. I hope you are enjoying your visit there

      Delete
    2. Tanzania's capital city is Dodoma. It has a very rich wild life. Their main minerals are wood and charcoal. Zanzibar is in Tanzania and it is also known as Unguja or as Pumba

      Delete
  4. Excellent research Tushita - well done. I am still in Mombasa and today am helping on a basic computer course for primary school teachers from Mombasa. Enjoy your weekend! Mr James

    ReplyDelete